Date: 26th August 2021
Time: 11am (Eastern Time) / 4pm (British Summer Time)
This 1-hour webinar will go through the following topics to get a complete overview of the process for a demonstration example:
- Usage of MSC CoSim
- Job setup of MSC Nastran for co-simulation
- Job setup of scFlow for co-simulation
- MSC CoSim pre 2021 setting for coupled input file
- MSC CoSim Launcher for running coupled input files
- Study output files from MSC CoSim Engine
- Post-Process the results
MSC CoSim covers co-simulation between fluid (scFLOW and scSTREAM), multi-body dynamics (Adams), and structural (Marc and MSC Nastran) analysis. In this presentation we will cover the procedure for Coupling scFLOW to MSC Nastran.
The presenter, Hrishikesh Phadke, is the MSC Nastran-Patran Technical Support Engineer and has over 13 years of experience in various disciplines including Statics, Dynamics, and Non-Linear Solutions.
Read more about MSC Software