Fluid Dynamics Consultants
DOCAN are equipped with industry-leading tools and broad expertise to simulate a wide range of thermo-fluid engineering problems and offer tangible solutions through Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and 1D Systems Analysis.
Our Fluid Dynamics Capabilities
As an engineering consultancy with specialisms in fluid dynamics, we can effectively identify and solve fluid flow problems and provide efficient fluid dynamics modelling solutions for any size or type of equipment.
Having worked across a wide range of industries including oil and gas, power generation and nuclear to name a few, we have significant experience performing fluid dynamics analysis to varying scales and complexities.
We are experts in using a wide range of market-leading software tools, including Flownex® Simulation Environment. As a registered Flownex channel partner, we also have the capabilities to support you in applying the software to your working environment, and training your team members to utilise the tools to their full potential.
Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Pollutants dispersion in urban environments
- Natural ventilation analysis for Green Mark certification
- Data center cooling, airflow and CRAC balancing design and analysis
- Noise reduction and acoustic analysis
- Explosion and combustion analysis
- Macro and micro climatic analysis
- Sloshing analysis
- Fire and ventilation analysis
- Heat transfer and thermal analysis
- Fatigue and fracture analysis
- Water treatment and filtration analysis
- Evaporative cooling
- Multiphase flow analysis including 2 phase flows and slug flows
- Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) analysis
Our fluid dynamics services
Working with DOCAN on your fluid dynamics needs
DOCAN combines a multitude of experiences from a variety of industries with practical skills and engineering knowledge to offer complete fluid dynamic analysis solutions to businesses of all sizes, no matter the complexity of the project.
As a member of NAFEMS, the international body for engineering analysis & simulation, DOCAN complies with industry best practices for all fluid dynamics analyses carried out.