DOCAN have worked for many companies in many ways.
For one of our larger downstream O&G clients, we have worked with them for around 2 years with a cumulative net turnover in excess of £1M.
Typical areas of work covered for this client:
- R&D, FEED, Detailed design, Decommissioning of Refinery Equipment, including piping, vessels, tanks, equipment, structures, etc.
- 2D/3D CAD, Fabrication Drawings, Machining Drawings, Repair Drawings, Decommissioning Drawings.
- Site surveying and laser scanning.
- Piping Engineering, Vessels Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process/Thermo Fluids Engineering, Surveying inc. LIDAR scanning.
- Fitness for Service and Integrity studies against old or damaged equipment, or non-code compliant equipment to justify continual operation, or equally justify re-rate or emergency shut down or repair, with a primary aim to keep plant, life and site safe. Much of this work is reviewed by UK HSE, and the client’s experts in North America.
- Supply of Expert Engineers or Subject Matter Experts for TAR/Shutdown work either in relation to our work, or supporting the client in times of staff shortage.
- Supply of Engineer, Designer, Surveyor resource off and on site.
- Creation of repair documentation – 2D/3D CAD, repair fabrication drawings, inspection plans, code calculations.
- Decommissioning Engineering Works, including lifting analysis, lifting attachment design and structural justification, collapse analysis of pressure vessels and other significantly large pieces of equipment in excess of 400 Te, working with both end client, and lifting contractor.
- Turnaround support.
- Project Management of multiple scopes or large projects.
- This experience shows DOCAN has the technical and managerial experience to act as the Term contractor for major COMAH sites in the UK.