We are professional engineers, designers and consultants with experience across a wide range of manufacturing processes and applications.
Our experience base covers simulation and analysis of individual manufacturing processes through to director level operational experience, and including Continuous Improvement/Kaizen activities, Lean Manufacturing, and development of manufacturing equipment.
- Simulation and analysis of hot / cold forged and formed processes, welding processes, additive manufacture processes, polymer moulding processes.
- Product development from concept to market of injection moulded plastic components.
- Simulation and analysis of injection moulding dies.
- OE manufacture and supply of automotive components in to Tier 1 Japanese auto companies.
- Design and manufacture of high pressure sub-sea pipeline components in the Oil & Gas industry.
- General manufacturing applications in batch, medium, and mass production.
- Specialist manufacturing applications for areas of industry from Sub Sea, Oil and Gas, Auto and others.
In addition to the expertise available within DOCAN, we have access to small machine shops and large scale manufacturing facilities giving us the capability to personalise bespoke or batch productions with appropriate tooling, or establish a bulk production operation with limited resource requirement from our clients.
We have access to facilities for material testing and have partnerships allowing for coded welding, plating, and piping manufacture and assembly.
Choosing DOCAN as your manufacturing engineering consultants
The combination of our detailed technical knowledge and practical manufacturing experience positions us strongly to help our clients solve their manufacturing problems or work with them to deliver products to market or into industry, along with a strong network of contacts around the UK allowing for us provide comprehensive fully engineered services.
Want to know if we can help with your project ? Contact us today